Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hats are like Hair Jewels

You have seen Greer in her light pink and black hats.I thought I would share some pics of Greer in her new hats. I am selling some like these if you know anyone who would want to buy one. They are going fast!


7 comments:

the boyd girls.... said...

ohh.. how cute! I can't wait to see ours... Sassy says we have to come visit to get them! :) We are planning our trip, I will e-mail you so we can plan to get together!
Greer, you are cute, as always!

Tenille Rauls said...

Just found your blog! Of course, Greer is precious and has such a personality~ I love the hats and this family is going to have to have one! How do I get it? Shoot me an e-mail at tenillerauls@yahoo.com

Jaime said...

Hey girl I got your comment on our blog and I am so glad you started yours! I have seen Greer on the Boyd's blog and she is beautiful! By the way I love the hat and want you to email me about them my email is jaimelott@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love the hats! Please send info about them to cincin2207@hotmail.com. THANKS

Shana said...

love the hats! please email me at jladantzler@yahoo.com...greer is pretty cute too! all 3 of my girls love to wear stuff like that!

The Walkers said...

Hey funny and sweet Greer! I love to see all of your "pretties". Sydney Elise needs a hat and a playdate with you guys VERY SOON!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Love the hats. Send me some info when you get a chance.
anitapope@cox.net