A Hula Girl.
Thanks Phyllis for bringing Greer this back from Hawaii. Aloha!
Snow White.
Greer got in Cookie's closet one day and found one of the many prizes Cookie has stashed away. She had to wear it the entire day. She loved showing it off to her Uncle Kelsey.
A Party Animal.
A few weeks ago we spent the weekend with the Jolly girls. Greer had the best time. She wants big sisters really bad. I don't have the heart to tell her..That's never going to happen, so we found some great pretend sisters. The girls played and played with Greer. I think they had fun getting out their old toys. It brought back many memories and hilarious stories. It was like a slumber party and Greer got to stay up late with us. She thought she was so big.
A Fun Friend.
Here are a few pics from Greer's Gymboree class. Greer loves her friends so much. They are now in level 5 and they all seem to love it. It really makes them use their imagination. The Smocked Dress that Greer is in was a dress my mom (Cookie) made for me when I was Greer's age. It still looked new.
A Gymnasts.
More Ophics Pics. Greer loves Ms. Kelly.
This post has to end. I am still not caught up, but it is late and I am going to bed.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
We Have Been Very Busy This Past Month Being...
Posted by The Napier Family at 12:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She Is so Sweet. I love the hula outfit
Great post!!!
Post a Comment